The next-gen web framework.
Fresh is a next generation web framework, built for speed, reliability, and simplicity. Some stand out features:
- Just-in-time rendering on the edge.
- Island based client hydration for maximum interactivity.
- Zero runtime overhead: no JS is shipped to the client by default.
- No build step.
- No configuration necessary.
- TypeScript support out of the box.
- File-system routing à la Next.js
You can scaffold a new project by running the Fresh init script. To scaffold a
project in the
myproject folder, run the following:
deno run -A -r https://fresh.deno.dev my-project
To now start the project, use
deno task start
For a more in-depth getting started guide, visit the Getting Started page in the Fresh docs.